RSS FEED

In The Shadows of My Heart

In the shadows of my heart,
where darkness lies.
In the deepest blackness,
lurks bitter cries.

In the woods of the future,
hunts apparitions of terror.
In the forest of the past,
stalks regrets and sorrow.

In the echoes of my thoughts,
where the promise dies.
In the vanishing whispers,
sings a choir of lies.

In the seas of promise,
where garlanded angels fly.
Are now deceitful waters,
where broken spectres die.

In the pits of my soul,
where hope is lost.
In the bottomless abyss,
floats grief and loss.

In the temple of hope,
once worshipped by doves.
Its altar now broken,
torn apart by wolves.

In the corners of my mind,
where dreams are tossed.
In the forgotten alcoves,
sleeps failure and its cost.

In the threshold of dreams,
where visions once thrived.
Stood the institude of reason,
where imaginations are excised.

0 postcards:

Post a Comment

Return top