RSS FEED

This Is A Dream I have

If forever was to be,
If tomorrow never comes,
I would sought you for me,
To embrace what love becomes.

Forever is for naught,
Tomorrow is ever here,
In vain is all I sought,
A dream it is, I fear.

If only I was more,
If only you were mine,
No matter what remorse,
For your love I would forfend.

But I am only me,
And you are ever more,
What hopes may ever be,
Are but dew drops in the snow.

If tales are ever true,
If acts changes no course,
What fate would have construed,
What paths might we have crossed.

Alas tales just passes on,
All things are bound in turn,
Never ever will dreams be borne,
Only in the bosom of slumber's return.

If only for a while,
If ever fate is kind,
My heart does ever cry,
For that bliss I will never find.

This is a dream I have,
It is a hope that never wakes,
This is a tale I craft,
A vision I can never partake.

0 postcards:

Post a Comment

Return top