RSS FEED

A reply to a question: R u in love my friend?

~.~

"I might be, though it could be indigestion, bad humours or something else. But of late I have been experiencing this terrible fondness, and helpless adoration for a person I have just both gotten to know and still don't yet really understand. Then again it may just be gas and too much sushi. For a distance exist between she and I, a gulf too great for age, time, reason and distance to cross. She lies upon the better, perfect side, while I am trapped upon my weird, incomplete shores. Jagged as I am, compared to her perfectly cute surreptitiousness. A belle dancing a tango that I can only hope in dream to join. The slab footed dancer that is me, whose melody is always out of rhyme. She flits, she floats, while I blunder and meander about. The "babe" that she is, would perchance never even notice that I am. Tis' perhaps the forbidden fruit, the one that will never ever be, for all signs portends, that I will never ever will. Sigh... though perhaps that much is true, tis' love at its best and worst. To have felt it and yet never feel its touch. But then again it's 3.33am I am rambling and more than a little sleep deprived. Tis' perhaps nothing, just disguised wisps of wistfulness floating in the night-borne wind."

0 postcards:

Post a Comment

Return top