RSS FEED

The Song of Shirin

It is often said that ALLAH
would tests us all with pain
HE'll lay us low as penance
and cleanse our soul of sin.

I cannot claim to fathom
the mysteries of such as HIM
but I do know the rhythm
that life most often sing.

The dips and downs that beckons
at times does slip the bounds
pulling you off your rocker
sending you to the pound.

But I would like to sound
the bell that tolls for thee
the song that SHIRIN sung
a soul that's full of glee.

There is nothing more that I
can remember very well
those life-filled loving eyes
and dreams such ardour filled

I am sure that somewhere lies
those shoes that danced so well
the wardrobe of life's success
that fits you well and still

Until that day does comes
and you are your old self
I pray and bid thy patience
as GOD works out his will.

0 postcards:

Post a Comment

Return top