RSS FEED

Perhaps

Perhaps it does not matter,
perhaps it really does.
Sometimes things do happen,
without it being asked.
While I am not seeking,
that which is not mine to have.
I do need to to come clean,
and to your inner eyes express.
This constant tugging feel,
a gentle resonance that seeks.
To bind your heart to mine,
and claim your passion's deed.
To your boyfriend's loaded shotgun,
an apology I humbly seek.
But to you this tender tale,
my heart weeps to relate.
Perhaps there's something to it,
or just a dream that wakes.
Shall I have your hand to hold,
as we both gracefully age.
Or just this happy memory,
that my happy memoirs shall keep.
But I bet you are aware,
despite your dense play-acting.
The signals that I send,
are not that hard to be missing.
Perhaps...

0 postcards:

Post a Comment

Return top